There can be no doubt that online gambling has become a mainstream form of entertainment. Millions of people around the world enjoy various forms of online gambling, and they do so responsibly, contrary to what detractors of online gambling may tell you.
Here at Gambling Kingz we are fully committed to responsible gambling. It is up to all stakeholders, including operators, portal owners and players to promote responsible gambling at all times.
Unfortunately there is a small percentage of players who may not meet age restrictions, or who have developed some type of a gambling problem. We will always attempt to play a role in highlighting the pitfalls of online gambling, and will remind visitors that the site is not appropriate for person under 18, as can be seen all over the Gambling Kingz website.
We always encourage visitors to this site to familiarise themselves with the groups and organisations that work hard for responsible gambling, and those who provide counseling and support, as highlighted below.
There is no way for us to verify the age of a visitor to this site, but we strongly encourage parents to take steps to block unwanted sites. This can be achieved by using software such as Net Nanny. Computer security in the home should be managed carefully and parents should password protect their personal accounts.
Ultimately the responsibility of gambling responsibly rests with the individual and there are a few things you should always keep in mind:
- Always gamble within your means. Set a budget and stick with it.
- Never chase losses. Accept that you can lose, and try again next time when your budget allows.
- Never, ever view gambling as a way to get you out of financial difficulty.
- If you think that you, or someone close to you may have a problem, seek professional help.
- Online gambling websites have tools that can limit the amount spent, or even allow you to exclude yourself. Use these tools if you feel concerned.